5 Tips to Making the Perfect BBQ Burger
With the summer weather starting to hit Medford, Oregon it is the perfect time for a barbecue! The hamburger is an important part of any BBQ, so here are 5 tips to making the perfect burger:
- The perfect burger doesn’t start off with just any meat, beef with a 15%- 20% fat content is ideal for making a tasty burger.
- Don’t ever cook a frozen burger, take the time to defrost your frozen patties, it is well worth the wait time to properly cook your beef.
- Instead of just sprinkling spices on top of your patties mix your spices directly into the meat.
- Make sure to only flip your patty once so that it can get the ideal sear, this will seal in the delicious juices that are lost by over flipping of the meat.
- Remember to toast your burger buns to make sure that they don’t get soggy.
Contact Iron Horse BBQ to buy or rent your own grill!