Turning the Heat Up
With Catersource only 36 days away, Iron Horse BBQ is going to be counting down the days with you by posting helpful tips related to catering along with delicious recipes that can be made on Iron Horse BBQ grills. We are going to start it all off with a mouth watering recipe, courtesy of Ree Drummond and Food Network, for the best grilled chicken you have ever tasted!
Grilled Chicken Recipe
- 2 cups olive oil
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 3 heaping tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground thyme
- 2 teaspoons ground oregano
- Juice of 12 lemons
- 24 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Mix together the olive oil, honey, mustard, salt, thyme, oregano and lemon juice in a large shallow container.
- Pound the chicken breasts to uniform thickness and add them to the marinade. Cover and marinate in the fridge for at least 8 hours.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Grill the chicken in batches until golden brown on the first side, 4 to 5 minutes. Flip and cook until golden brown on the other side and cooked all the way through, another 4 to 5 minutes. Let the chicken cool.
- Transfer the chicken to freezer bags individually and in pairs, so it’s easy to defrost the exact amount you need.
To see more recipes from Food Network click here!
Contact us to get your own Iron Horse BBQ!
Phone: 1-877-BBQ-TRAIN (Local: 541-826-3453)